Friday 19 February 2010

Book final piece

Havent posted for a while! Been very busy making my book in time.
So here it is, very hard to read in places (especially the middle page), the iron transfer paper melted when I tried to iron the new bits on and stuff it was a right bitch. But yeah I'm proud of this and glad I put in lots of time. Also my scanner is A4 and the book is slightly larger so youl have to imagine frayed cool edges.

I'll type out the story below it so you can try to enjoy the story as well as the sexy images.

 The story of little suck-a-thumb

One day mamma said conrad dear
I must go out and leave you here.
But mind now conrad what I say.
Dont suck your thumb while im away.
The great tall tailor always comes
to little boys who suck their thumbs
and ere they dream what hes about
he takes his great sharp scissors out
and cuts their thumbs clean off!
And then you know they never grow again.
Mumma had scarcely turned her back
the thumb was in Alack! Alack!
 
 The door flew open and in he ran
the great long red legged scissor man
oh children see the tailors come!
and caught out little suck a thumb


Snip snap snip they go so fast that both his thumbs are off at last!
 Mumma comes home and there conrad stands and looks quite sad
And shows his hands
Ah said mumma, I knew they'd come
to little suck a thumb!


No comments:

Post a Comment