Sunday 13 November 2011

Albert of Adelaide - Book cover entry

I thought I'd add even more work for myself so I entered another book cover competition.


Did a few different versions and colours..




Still not sure which one is my favourite! Possibly the red one.

Also, us at Middlesex's illustration department produce a magazine every month called Meow. Now, as a second year, me and my pals Dan Duncan and Alex Vshivtseva have taken over and rebranded as Drawnography! The first issue will be out soon so we'll keep you updated. For now though please give us a like on Facebook to keep in touch!

It's only going to be £1.50 and will feature the best creatives of our uni, limited screen printed covers, stamps, pull out posters, so we're very excited to get it released on the 17th November.

Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment