Tuesday 29 November 2011

These last few weeks have been insanely busy, I've been working on a drawing of Borough market for an exhibition at the poetry society café in Covent Garden, a project about cocklepickers and a new zine with my coursemates called 'Drawnography'.

I think I'll split these into seperate posts!

Anyway, Here's the Borough market drawing which I was very happy to find out has been selected for the show at the poetry society café, Covent Garden.

"An exhibition of 40 works by students and staff of Middlesex University’s Illustration programme responding to the places where great poets have lived, boozed, loved and died in the city of London, displayed in the intimate atmosphere of the Poetry Cafe and basement, in Covent Garden. All work is for sale to help students fund their Degree Show."

'The haunts of the poets'




Invite


Locals please come and have a drink/look/buy!

22 Betterton Street
Covent Garden
London 
WC2H 9BX

One more thing I got ridiculously excited about is an email from my course leader saying something like this "Andrew has been asked to send info and pictures to Creative Review and the Times supplement"... so in a few posts it may be about me being in those magazines! Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment